Once again, the Rotary Club of Crompton and Royton is bringing Father Christmas to the streets of Royton and Shaw for festive fun and fundraising.
They will be travelling around with Father Christmas to collect money that they then share with good causes locally, nationally and internationally but the main focus being small local charities that make a difference to people’s lives.
And the club has made some improvements to our sleigh for this year with more lights and more bling, so come out to greet us and meet Father Christmas.
The club said: “It not just about collecting money but what warms our hearts and eases sore legs on sometimes cold nights are the smiles and joy on children’s faces when they talk to Father Christmas.
“So, bring the little ones out to meet him! We do not charge but donations are gratefully accepted.”
This year the sleigh is starting at 6pm-8pm, but please note these times are weather dependent:
• Friday, November 30: Grasmere Area, Royton
• Saturday, December 1: Elk Mill Retail Park, 12.30pm-4pm
• Sunday, December 2: Elk Mill Retail Park, 12.30pm-4pm
• Monday, December 3: Heyside, Royton
• Tuesday, December 4: Thorpe Farm, Royton
• Wednesday, December 5: Rushcroft Area, Shaw
• Thursday, December 6: Holden Fold, Royton
• Friday, December 7: Netherhouse Area, Shaw
• Saturday, December 8: Elk Mill Retail Park, 10.30am-3.30pm
• Sunday, December 9: Elk Mill Retail Park, 10.30am-3.30pm.
For more details of the routes keep a look out on the Crompton and Royton Rotary Facebook page.